Carbon Bearing BushManufacturer of a wide range of products which include carbon bearing bush.
Approx. Price: Rs 350 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Oil Lubrication||5.0 m/s|
|Static Load||250 N/mm2|
|Temperature||195 to 280 Degree C|
Generally used in furnace and boiler equipment where temperatures are too high for the use of conventional lubricants. Where the bearings are immersed in liquids such as hot and cold water, sea water, acidic or alkaline solutions or in oil solvents such as petrol and benzene.
Carbon Bearing Bush includes all possible variations of the basic material “Carbon”. Therefore it covers “carbon graphite", “metal-graphite” and “electro graphite”. Carbon is self-lubricating and has a low coef???cient of fraction at high and low temperatures. Its use as a bearing material is extensive when a conventional lubricant is not possible and also where the performance of other lubrication ls poor.
Advantages Of Bearings:
- Carbon has a low wear rate
- ls mechanically strong in compression
- Has a high strength-weight ratio
- Has high strength at elevated temperatures
- Has a relatively low density
- Has good hydrodynamic bearing properties
- ls easily machined to close tolerances
- ls dimensionally stable